Discord keeps evolving and introducing features like Discord Spoiler Tag, Discord Markdown Text but these are not the only features Discord has. It even provides features to use bots that can make our task easier.
Several bots can be used to make Discord more better and manageable. And choosing the right bot for the right task is essential and for that reason, we have formulated the list of Best 15 Discord Bots to help you to choose the right bot for the right task.
You can even change your Discord default theme with custom themes and for doing that just read the guide of Best 45 Discord Themes where you will get all the guidance including the installation process.
Using Discord is not only about making the Discord server looks better but also making your Discord profile look amazing. And for that, you have to choose the best attractive Discord Profile pictures.
But Finding the Popular Discord pictures might consume your time and for this reason, we have already collected the Best 25 Discord Profile Pictures, where you can choose the best picture to make your discord profile look the way you want it to be.
But, selecting the Best Discord Profile is not enough to change your profile looks, you also have to know how to change discord pictures.
Changing the Discord Profile picture is not too difficult, you just need to follow the proper steps to change the discord picture on any device.
So, let’s start with changing discord pics in Mobile
How to Change Discord Profile picture on Mobile
Changing Profile picture is pretty much easy and you don’t have to use any technical knowledge. Just follow the simple below guide to do that.
1. Open the Discord application and tap on the user settings icon located at the bottom of your mobile screen.
2. After that, click on my account option and tap on your profile picture.
3. Now, it will ask you to select the photo from your storage.
4. Select the photo from your storage and then click on the Upload button to make that picture your Discord profile photo.
That’s pretty simple, right! So, you are now familiar with the method of changing your discord profile picture on mobile and now it’s time to do the same on your Computer or Laptop whatever you have.
However, you can also perform this method on any mobile device like Android and iOS as well. Just select the best discord picture to make your profile stand out.
How to Change Profile Picture on Computer
Changing Discord profile picture on Computer is almost the same as changing on mobile but to make it easier to navigate for you we have separately mentioned the steps to do so. Just follow the simple guide.
1. Open Discord on your PC, Computer or whatever device you have. And after that click on the user setting icon located at the bottom of your screen.
2. Now, under the my Account option, you have to click on the edit option from your profile.
3. Then, just click on your profile picture and it will ask you to choose the photo from file storage.
4. Simply choose the photo and if you want to crop or resize you can also do so.
5. Now, after selecting and cropping the picture, click on the Apply button to change your Discord profile on Computer.
So, we have tried our best to make this guide as simple as possible so that you can find this guide easier and helpful regarding changing your profile picture of Discord.
But what if you wanted to put your discord profile as a gif. Well, you can but for that, you need to have Discord Nitro.
Don’t know about Discord Nitro? Below is a short definition of it.
What is Discord Nitro
Discord Nitro is one type of premium subscription of the Discord that enables several features including gif avatars. Other features like custom emojis, Discord number tag, etc are included.
The cost of Discord Nitro is $9.99 per month or you can also subscribe to its annual plan that will cost you $99.99 per year. So, Discord Nitro will be worth a try if you can afford to purchase it because it is one of the most popular platforms for gamers.
Some of the features of Discord Nitro are:
- Use Global Emojis
- Share Images up to the size of 100 MB
- Get special badge
- Use an animated discord profile picture
- Get custom Discord user tag
So, now you have understood that you can only set up a Discord profile picture if you subscribe to Discord Nitro otherwise, this feature is not available in the free version of Discord.
Discord profile Picture Size
Well, the recommended photo pixel for the Discord profile is 128 × 128. That means any square picture is gonna do the work. The maximum picture size should be less than 8 MB.
You can also set the pixel size to 1020×1020 or 1500×1500. And if you set any Discord avatar that is larger than the recommended pixel, it will automatically make it square or you can say 1:1 ratio size.
So, you have the method to change the discord profile avatar. But do not change your discord profile picture too frequently because you will get locked out. The normal recommendation for changing discord avatar is twice a minute but if you tried more than twice then you can’t change the discord profile picture for some time.
I hope this article helped you to know the methods of changing the Discord picture. Make sure you also check Discord Spoiler Tag to know how to change an image as a spoiler in Discord.
Additionally, you can also check Best Funny TTS Sounds to spice up your Discord communication and make your friends laugh with some unique voices.
F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Why can’t I change my Discord profile picture?
Ans: This can happen for users who haven’t been able to change their discord profile picture is because they have exceeded the limit of changing the Discord avatar in Discord.
2. How long do you have to wait to change your profile picture on discord after being locked out?
Ans: You just need to wait 5-6 minutes to again change your Discord profile avatar.
3. Can you have different profile pictures on discord for each server?
Ans: Yes, Discord allows you to set discord pictures differently on each server.